After the interview, I try to identify the problems and make the consideration of designing baby pram/ stroller :
- Every kids will have at least two baby transport ; baby pram and baby stroller (Transition from pram to stroller)
- Parents seems to prefer stroller than pram. Why? pram is heavy, hard to collapse, not convenient (light and less part stroller)
- Parents will spend a lot of money in baby pram and spend less in stroller
- The storage seems not enough when they do the grocery shopping
- Every mum try to avoid tram and prefer to use train (Stairs)
- The baby pram end up in the store room (The end of life)
- The fabric of the seat has to be seperated from the stroller, thus, it can be clean
- When it is raining, mum will get wet because she needs to set up the shelter for the kid.
- The safety belt clip seems to hurt the baby tummy
- Baby stroller is taking a space
This is how the strollers park in the restaurant.